- Instant Queue allows you to automatically queue up for a match after a game ends (That's right, even before the item drop and EXP gain windows pop up!).
- Instant Training allows you to load up Freeplay as soon as a match is done (No more navigating menus!), and works great in tandem with Instant Queue.
- Instant Exit instantly exits to the main menu after a match is done. (Perfect when you want to get out of the game quickly but don't know what to do next!)
- Instant Queue - This option allows you to start searching for the same playlist you last searched for immediately after finishing a game.
- Instant Training - Instant Training allows you to go right into free play after a match has ended. No more traversing around menus and confirming things to get to training.
- Instant Exit - Don't want to train, but still want out of the match in a speedy-like manner? This option kicks you to the main menu as soon as your game is done.
- Delay - If you do not want to do something instantly, you can set a custom delay (in seconds) to wait beforehand!
- Map Selection - You can choose from most all the available maps in Rocket League to instantly train on from a drop-down menu!
- Random Maps - You can select "Random Map" to get a random map when you load into free play
- AutoGG Support - If you use the built-in AutoGG feature, no need to worry, you will get your GG in before joining free play.
- Casual Switch - Disable plugins for Casual Game modes!
- Private and Tourney Switch - Disable plugin for Tournaments and Private Matches!
- Custom Training Pack Support
- Workshop Map Support
- Don't queue if party size changes
- Auto ready for casual modes
- Have plugin disabled for X amount of matches
- When cancelling queue after auto-queue starts searching, the menu becomes glitched and you are stuck in post-game menu until the timer runs out.
- AutoGG does not always work.
- Special thanks to Aleksbgbg, HalfwayDead, CinderBlock, and Tyni for contributing and making this possible!