- Open bakkesmod window (F2 by default)
- Click "Plugins"
- Find "Freeplay Checkpoint" in the plugin list on the left.
- Optional: choose new button bindings.
- Click "Apply Bindings"
Alternatively, or for KBM users: assign the
cpt_ commands (listed in the Command
Reference section below) as desired in the "Bindings" tab.
Note: assumes default bindings from above.
- Start freeplay mode. Set up a shot.
- Enter rewind mode by pressing the right thumb stick.
- Steer left/right to rewind/advance time.
- When you find a point in time to save, press the Back (or Select or Share) button.
- Resume driving.
- Press Back again to return to that checkpoint.
- Press Back (twice) on a currently frozen checkpoint to delete it.
- Press left/right on the dpad to navigate between multiple saved checkpoints.
Full usage information: https://github.com/NitrOP7674/FreeplayCheckpoint/blob/main/README.md