This plugin will show ball cam indicator on replays. Supports custom indicator image. For people who want player view to be more like an in-game experience.
You might need to restart the game after installing the plugin for the first time.
How to Set Up Custom Indicator
- Go to the BakkesMod folder by opening the injector, then file -> open BakkesMod folder
- Go to data/ReplayBallCam folder
- Replace the "ballcam_indicator.png" file for static indicator, or replace "ballcam_indicator_blinkbg.png" and "ballcam_indicator_blinkfg.png" files for blinking indicator
- You might need to restart the game after changing the indicator
How to Toggle, Move, or Scale the Indicator
- Open the in-game BakkesMod overlay using F2, go to plugins and select ReplayBallCam
- Change the settings
Currently doesn't support ball cam toggle sound effect.
For alternate versions (higher resolution, with KBM toggle) of the indicator, go here.
- Animation support added (fade on toggle and blinks)