Antisnipe for streamers.
It randomly triggers the queue in a preselected timeframe, and displays an upper banner to hide the queuing bar.
The plugin is disabled by default. To enable it, open bakkesmod settings (F2), Plugins tab, NextGame settings, and check "Enable plugin".
How to install
In addition to this bakkesmod plugin, you should remove the file "SFX_UI_MainMenu.bnk" from the game directory. This file contains the main menu sounds, and includes the queuing bip which indicates when you tag.
This file is located in the folder "CookedPCConsole".
Example with Steam : "E:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\rocketleague\TAGame\CookedPCConsole"
Example with EpicGames : "E:\Games\rocketleague\TAGame\CookedPCConsole"
- Enable plugin : Enables the plugin.
- Enable Instant Freeplay when queueing : Teleports in freeplay as soon as the key to start the search is pressed.
- Select Playlist : The playlist you want to play
- Key to start/stop delayed queuing : The key to start/stop the random game search (Try to avoid a letter or a common key, because if you have the instant freeplay on and you press the key because you write in the chat at the end of the game, you will teleport in freeplay :D. I personnaly use the Numpad 0 (Keyboard-Numpad zero))
- Min and Max delay defore queuing (in seconds) : Minimum and maximum time to wait before triggering the queue. (1,60) means a random queue within the minute
- Simulate hiding bar (for customization) : Simulate the upper banner to hide the queuing bar. Helps to customize the settings below. Don't forget to uncheck this setting when you are done customizing.
- Hiding bar text : Text to display in the upper banner (accented and specials characters wont work)
- Hiding bar text color : Color of the text to display
- Hiding bar text size : Size of the text to display
- Hiding bar height : Height of the upper banner. Needs to be manually adjusted depending your screen resolution, UI percentage, etc ...