First Person Rocket League Plugin - version 0.8
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING THIS IN PRIVATE MATCHES DOWN BELOW
This plugin changes the player's camera position and rotation to align to the hood of the car in freeplay or other offline modes.
Please report any bugs to @CinderBlock#1234 on discord, or in the bakkesmod discord server.
- Press F2 or whatever your bakkesmod in-game menu button is.
- Go to the Plugins tab and find First Person Camera.
- Click "Load" to load the plugin in case it isn't auto-loaded.
- Click "Toggle" to switch to first person.
- Click "Unload" when you want to go back to the normal camera.
- PLAY WITH FRIENDS: You can use this in private matches only if the match length is set to unlimited time. This is an anti-cheat check that prevents anyone from using the plugin in any competitive online matches, but allows you to use it in private matches.
- Some car bodies will clip through the camera.
- Audio cuts out.
- Transitioning in and out of ballcam looks weird. If it becomes too annoying then set your camera's transition speed higher.
- Added option to use true first person ballcam
- Added ballcam and widened FOV to make it less nauseating. FOV is still linked to your camera settings so if it feels too wide then lower your camera's FOV slider.
- idk what I did here.
- Added private match capability when set to unlimited match length.
- Initial release.