Displays mute and/or unmute indicator. Useful when the voice input mode is set on Toggle.
The indicator is hidden by default. To enable it, open bakkesmod settings (F2), Plugins tab, VoiceChatIndicator settings, and change the "Display Mode".
- The Mute/Unmute indicator can me moved wherever you want by drag and drop (when bakkesmod window is open (F2))
- You can resize the indicator
- You can choose what indicator to display (muted, unmuted, or both)
- The voice indicator is only displayed when you are in a voice chat room.
- In case the indicator is incorrect (at first start or if you change accounts), you can force it.
- Display Mode : Choose when to display the indicator(only when Muted, only when Unmuted, both, never)
- Indicator size : Indicator size in pixels (24 to 64)
- Force Mute button : In case the indicator is wrong
- Force Unmute button : In case the indicator is wrong