Important: Plugin is not updating, updated DLL is available on project homepage (Github). To install, replace the current dll in bakkesmod/plugins/rankgrapher.dll
This plugin displays a graph of your rank progression after games and below the scoreboard. There is an option to display games from your current session, or all games. MMR data is stored every game in a csv file, which is then used to create the graph.
Developed by Adam G
Have suggestions/comments? Message me on discord: OceanOinker#2600
- Display overlay under scoreboard
- Display overlay after game
- Enable custom smoothness
- Smoothness value: input for custom smoothness value. A higher value means more smoothing
- Change line color: a color selector widget to change line color
- Position sliders: 4 sliders to offset the x and y positions under the scoreboard and after games.
Make sure the plugin is enabled by going to plugins->plugin manager(beta) and selecting Rank Grapher. By default the plugin will show the graph under the scoreboard and after the game is finished
- added position offset sliders
- improved support for higher and lower resolutions
- fixed settings not saving when reopening rocket league
- fixed cursor showing when game starts