Best used in conjunction with @CinderBlockCB's Side View Plugin: https://bakkesplugins.com/plugins/view/36
Installation: If you have BakkesMod installed, simply click "Install with Plugin manager" above. Then follow the following steps:
- Press F2 to open the BakkesMod overlay and go to the "Plugin" tab
- Find "Car Switching Plugin" and check the boxes for "Enable car swapping" and "Enable rendering"
- Optional: I also recommend installing CinderBlock's Side View Plugin and turning that on in the "Plugin" tab as well for the intended experince
Use: The Car Switching Plugin brings you a new type of 1v1 experience. To use, start an exhibition game (online won't currently work while the "host" console command is broken) with a team size of 2v2, 3v3 or 4v4 and bots enabled. You can press the "Use Item" button from Rumble (L3/LS/R by default) to switch to the car with the yellow triangle above it at any time during play. Pass to yourself and try to score awesome goals!
- Initial release, Exhibition Mode support only
- Add online support
- Make the car choice when swapping more intelligent, or provide better controls for choosing exactly which car you will switch to
- Better rendering to show you where the car you will swap to is when it is off screen (e.g. an arrow pointing to it, also fixing rendering when the car is behind you while using the normal Rocket League camera)