This plugin allows you to see the MMR that you need for the division above and below your rank! No longer will you sit there and wonder when you will rank up! All Rocket League players not only want this, but need this plugin in their lives.
Make sure that the plugin is enabled. Press F2 to open up the bakkes mod settings. Navigate to the settings tab, and click the check box for enabled under "RankViewer". After a match is over, the MMR text will display next to your rank. When you go back to the main menu it will disappear.
How you rank up in Rocket League is not exactly known. The MMR's given are just estimates from Rocket Tracker. This means that sometimes it will be wrong, this plugin is just to have an idea of where the next division is.
- v1.0 - Initial Release
- v1.1 - Added support for displays that are not 1080p. The font size now resizes itself based on your display! I also fixed the banner image on this plugin page to have the ranks in order correctly XD.
- v1.2 - Fixed a bug where it will stay on screen if you leave the match right after it ends. Cleaned up some code (thanks Brank and CinderBlock). Placement matches now display as they should.
- Brand new ui using imgui so that the plugin looks like it was made by Psyonix themselves
- BeardedOranges: Me, made the plugin
- Bakkes: MMR rounding, being a cool guy
- CinderBlock: Overall big help
- mega: While not directly, his SessionStats plugin was a very helpful reference